Always wanted to know everything about diamonds? Curious to see the most valuable diamonds sold at auctions? Or maybe you have some diamonds and you’d like to know their value?
Then you should definitely come to our diamond workshops and lectures! The specific dates will be comfirmed shortly.
- On 20 May 2018, Elkan Wijnberg, Adin, will conduct free on-site valuations* (no booking required). Please bring along your jewellery and Elkan will tell you whether you are “richer than you think” or if you have treasures hidden in your attic.
- On 10 June, Philip Stroobants, Vice President of De Beers, will lecture on the history of the diamond trade and the industry today.
- On 17 June: enjoy taster courses in gemology by Dr Katrien De Corte, HRD
- Christie’s Jewellery specialists will present the world’s most important diamonds sold at auction and introduce the world of diamond auctions in a special Diamond Masterclass.
- Marcel Pruwer, former President of the Bourse, will also share experiences of a lifetime spent in the diamond industry.
Don’t forget to enter our diamond quiz for the chance to win an IIDGR certified diamond. Pick up the quiz in the ‘Love The Diamond’ boutique. Starts 3 May 2018, end 12 July 2018.
*Free valuation by independent experts in Maasmechelen Village. Valuation “as is” and “as available”. VRMTO accepts no obligation and is not liable for the valuation or the experts, nor for loss, damage or theft. For conditions see MaasmechelenVillage.com/LoveTheDiamond