• Suits for women are the new fashion uniform and make the ideal combination of elegance, professionalism and femininity. This season’s prints are dominated by checks, stripes and florals in all kinds of colours
• With a suit you can create multiple looks: wear it as a complete outfit or combine the blazer or pants with other garments. This way you can opt for different looks
• Sneakers provide a sportier and casual look and they are very comfortable!
Model is wearing : suit - Sandro, turtleneck - Scapa, sneakers - Armani
• Create a rich look by combining different materials
• Wide trousers are back in business. You’re still in time to get one (or more) to add to your winter wardrobe.
Model is wearing : sweater - Sandro, shirt - Stijn Helsen, bag - Fossil, sneakers - Armani
• Opt for a poppy colour
• A stripe print is the perfect print to carry throughout the year
• A bumbag gives you more freedom. Ideal for the multitasker in you
Model is wearing : suit - Cavallaro Napoli, sneakers - Liu Jo, bumbag - Guess
All suited up
• Doubting about your new suit’s colour? Go for navy blue or charcoal grey. Both colours can be combined with all kinds of shirts, ties and bows
• For this look we opted for a scarf instead of a tie, which gives it a more casual look
Model is wearing : suit - Cavallaro Napoli, shoes - Sarar
Musthave : the trenchcoat
• Combining different materials in layers is on trend this fall. In this look we combined a wool coat with a knitted sweater and trousers with a check print.
• The check print is even more on trend than last year. So be sure to get an item (or more) in this print
• This snake print bag is big enough for work, but also easy to use for your after work drink
• Beige and grey make a classic combination
• Wear a blazer on a classic jeans for a dressed up look
• Choose a laptop bag for carrying your work essentials such as a laptop, a notebook and your mobile phone
Model is wearing : laptop bag - Samsonite